Word of the Community Owner
Robothorium is a futuristic turn-based RPG, sci-fi Dungeon Crawler, where all your choices will have a direct impact on your revolution against Humankind. Gather your team of robots, choose your allies and lead your troops to the next Robot Age.
Play an AI to lead your own robotic uprising and deploy your robots in many places from factories to highly secured laboratories with different objectives to achieve. Select the best robot combinations to succeed in your missions and to overcome traps and enemies guarding experimental projects or top secret datas. Upgrade the skills of your robots with their talent trees to make them even more efficient and dispose them strategically to achieve victory. Craft your equipment with components gathered during your missions thanks to an intuitive but deep crafting system. Complete randomly generated campaign levels and take decisions to choose your allies and your enemies. Build your own factory, orbital base or hangar in which you can spread traps and guards to prevent other players from stealing your data!
- Campaign mode with different types of missions and a storyline
- Randomly generated levels and enemies scaled with your level
- Wide assortment of exciting environments, locations and fearsome enemies
- Deep sci-fi universe with a lot of philosophy and reflection
- Decisions to take to choose your allies and your enemies
- Visual evolution of your robots when you equip them with different weapons and armors
- Tactical turn-based combat with advanced mechanics
- Wide array of skills and Ultimates to choose for your robots
- Randomly generated stats on items depending on their level
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value thanks to the random missions generator and level scaling
- Online arena system with matchmaking and rankings
Protagonist helps to foster & engage communities of fans to actively influence the creative process, to raise funds & gather the support necessary to turn a good game into a great one.